Mission / Vision / Objective
1. Improve the livelihood of rural communities through natural resources conservation and sustainable management.
2. Assist in the identification, conservation, management, and sustainability of biodiversity
3. Adopt a participatory approach in resource conservation and management, and equity in benefit sharing to boost up local community livelihood through their sustainable use.
4. Empower a united and self-reliant local community to decentralize natural resources and biodiversity management with a realization of good governance
5. Conduct climate change environment conservation and awareness related programs.
6. Conduct study and research regarding a natural resource, environment, and biodiversity
7. Conduct skill developing and income-generating programs to alleviate poverty and support the rural economy.
8. Coordination with different organizations and civil society to empower the development of rural communities.
9.Address climate change adaptation and mitigation for Natural Resource Management.